Tomorrow morning – early, early tomorrow morning – we will embark upon our trip to Gallipolis, Ohio to pick up the bookmobile that will house our – and, hey, maybe your – library. It all seems to be happening very suddenly, and it’s thrilling (and maybe a bit terrifying) that this idea has become so real so quickly. I think we’ve got something here. I’m absolutely eager to get started.
Our itinerary for tomorrow is something like this (all times approximate):
- 3:30 am CST: Wake up.
- 4:00 am CST: Leave for airport.
- 6:00 am CST: Leave Houston for Dayton, Ohio.
- 12:05 pm EST: Arrive in Dayton, Ohio, via Atlanta, Georgia.
- 12:30 pm EST: Leave Dayton airport in compact rental car.
- 3:00 pm EST: Arrive in Gallipolis, Ohio (presumably having eaten something at this point in the day).
- 3:30 pm EST: Leave Gallipolis, Ohio, one of us driving the bookmobile, the other driving the compact rental car.
- 4:30 pm EST: Arrive at Huntington Tri-State Airport; drop off compact rental car.
- 8:00 pm EST: Arrive in Louisville, Kentucky. Call it a day.
We will be live-tweeting our journey, so follow us or check out our tweet feed (or whatever) at the bottom of any of our pages. (Just hit “end”.) If we don’t have any updates after 4:00 pm EST, you will know that we were taken by the sasquatch.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend! Cheers!